Sunday 24 December 2017

RSVP it with Afamado



New Year's Eve is right around the corner and while there are a ton of options as how you would be sending the night away,I had to come with a new y ear lookbook. The choices to go minimal to outrageous in terms of dressing up is completely one's choice but I chose on to find 6 beautiful dresses to gather everyone attention.
So I nosedived straight ahead to get you guys a beautiful lookbook idea for New years eve. As a plus size woman, the options are limited but certainly out there.The fact we all vie for Black, in particular, I got down to searching the perfect black dress that would suit most body shapes when it comes to us curvy ladies.

My first inspiration obviously dates back to my first pick as vintage. My hair was put up in a curly mop of 40's by The mad Hair scientist.I paired my dress with a sequinned clutch matching it with my shoes(yes, sometimes I do play by the rules).

What I absolutely love about the dress is how beautifully shapes up the silhouette and this is only a possibility when you have a dress made to measure. Afamado does just that, the fabric used is such that clings to your body in the right way hence it's important to keep the fit in regard. The statement sleeves have these beautiful Morticia Adams to it and I absolutely love the exaggerated flare. Trust me you had be absolutely comfortable without worry about plunging hemline or necklines. The dress can be purchased here 

you can accessorize it with different belts and achieve a different look every time, that's what a versatile LBD can do.  Wait for my next 5 dresses to find your perfect dress until D-Day! See you super soon











Dress Afamado
Clutch Kunsta by Diksha
Footwear Intoto
Earrings Vajor
Hair Sanky Evrus
Photographed by Kaustabh Kale

No comments:

Post a Comment