Thursday 16 November 2017

It's the Saree with the Twists

Time and again the saree has been reinvented. The 6 yards gives us just about as much freedom as we have wanted to drape it just as it was to gowns to skirts. My love affair with saree is a recent but a deep-rooted one. I really do go beyond of how beautiful it looks on the outside to rather how beautifully it would adhere to my body, how easy it is to wear and well who made it.
                  Saree before reaching to us touches much life altogether. Now just as a woman in today's time we have woes just not limited to our everyday wear. Add a good mix of being plus size and then treading the dangerous waters to find festive wear that is sophisticated, you are going to land yourself in quite a few woes.
So when I saw Lastinch doing a palazzo saree, it hit all the right nerves. Ask me what's not exciting about the saree-well just the name gives you a pretty clear image of how it is going to make saree wearing easy!




Bright and inventive color combinations are important this season, while the influence of street style impacts silhouette and style, a romantic mood is created via sweet vintage florals such as the classic rose which continues to bring a feminine dimension to the season. I have genuinely not felt the need to put much efforts in the styling department because of the complexity of the palazzo saree but also how simple it is to wear. You can genuinely take this saree from work to wee hours with a change of accessory.








Being a fashion professor this was all the Sushmita Sen feels sans the sexiness ofcourse, I could get to! I absolutely cannot emphasize how lovely it feels on your skin and legit need a single safety pin to hold it all together. Also peeing and not worrying about the pallu or the saree getting soiled is an option right now. All I did was wear an amazing pair of foiled block heels, a single statement bangle and my hair blowdried.
Sometimes beauty actually lies in simplicity :)
I hope you liked my blogpost, let me know your views while I brew some more fresh content for all of you pea bunnies.

XoxO

No comments:

Post a Comment