Sunday 12 November 2017

A serene experience with Suko Thai

Stress is a word that even a 10 year relates to today -yes choosing a certain crayon colour can be extremely painful.  Jokes apart and no pun intended here we all deal with various kinds of stress every single day. Some more physical than the mental agony. I recently had a chance to visit Suko Thai-yes it been one of the famous chains we all have seen. I remember being apprehensive about visiting the spa even back then but decided to take the plunge anyway. And can I say I have never been this wrong-obviously for all the good possible reasons?

As I entered the spa I was engulfed by lemongrass goodness, needlessly it was everything I needed to drive my Monday blues away. I was made to feel at home immediately, my bags were put to rest, I was given the most comfortable pair of bamboo lined slippers and changed into loose drawer pyjama set. Also, Can I say how tastefully designed are the pants, I'm definitely recreating this one!I opted for the Traditional Thai Foot Massage for my feet and body as a whole. It is said to be beneficial to relieve stress and tension.


For the service I was guided to a dimly lit area which can I just say was extremely comforting and perfect for a power snooze. The recliner chairs were uber comfy and honestly, I was in a daze in no time.I was introduced to my therapist who got down to the massage in no time. Started by cleaning my feet with rosewater and wiping it clean. Then moving on to a balm and oil massage, which cannot be described as anything better in the world. All my leg muscles were so relaxed, the therapist explained me all the point sensors on my foot that were supposed to evoke each muscle.

The last 15 mins were dedicated to stretching and boy how did we stretch!This was better than the yoga that I have been missing out for months.





About Sukothai

Born in 2010, Sukho Thai is India's premier Foot Therapy brand inspired by the deeply rooted cultures of Thailand. The seemingly small nation has a great culture and is home to exotic fruits and flowers. The word ‘Sukho’ is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Sukh’ which connotes happiness and ‘Thai’ reflects its innate bond with Thailand. With over 15 outlets spanning across Mumbai, Pune and Goa, Sukho Thai is the first international foot massages spa chain to open a series of outlets in India.

Here's how happy I actually look after the massage. I hope you try the service for yourself soon and feel the difference, I'm definitely going back for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment