Sunday 27 August 2017

Get Casual




Do you love tartans?
As in the highlands wear the family tartans in homage to the tradition of the finest Scottish society. Bon chic bon genre version revised with classic air or reinterpreted in the style of the most irrelevant fashion designers
 Tartan enters into the autumn and the winter wardrobes and shares the stages with classic menswear fabric like prince of Lea check as well as herringbone and tweed gently unstructured a la Chanel which is now a common heritage no gender.

I have always been asked about what I like to wear on an everyday basis to work and running errands. My only answer to that has been some several basics that I have repeated over years now. For work(Those of you don't know - I teach at a design Institute in Mumbai) I like to pick out separates that can have multiple wears and can be worn multiple ways. For this post I'm sharing an ensemble I have been wearing a lot lately- I love the tartan plaids trend, now peplum has not been a choicest of a trend that I always vouch for. This top is a thrift find from Bandra that has chicest airy sleeves along with a clinched peplum. The intricate embroidery on a very high neck (not sported often by me) makes it appropriate for workspace. I have paired it up with flared denim from Dorothy Perkin and my got to block heels from New Look. I  have literally worn them out ever since I got them and never failed to receive compliments on them. I wish I could buy them back again, 'cos it's falling to pieces now-yes, it's such a staple for me!

Thinking how I would wear the top otherwise? I would pair them up with a denim pencil skirt and wedges or with maxi with slits and low ankle boots.
How do you incorporate trends in your wardrobe, what are your staples Let me know?
See you soon in my next post!

How Can I miss out on thanking my bae Sanky for the epic hair and the pictures, we did foil curls which took over 2 hours to complete but definitely worth the pain.
XOxO


No comments:

Post a Comment