Sunday 9 July 2017

The Midi Tuck

I know of a time when I absolutely detested Midi and would get my mother to shorten anything-skirts, pants, denim. Come full circle and now I can't have enough of the midi trend. Midi skirts can be a little difficult to wear, especially if you haven’t found the right one for you but Like I speak for any other garment I say for the midi skirts too. One has to find their own pearl in the sea of choices especially with the length of the skirt. Today on Blog I'm exploring Amydus' s new collection -paring their Navy Print Chain Detail Cold Shoulder Top along with cotton blend & spandex.


With a tucked-in waist and body-accentuating shape, the midi skirt should be flattering length everyone, but the tiniest of styling deets can often get in the way of ace-ing this midi trend.
The right shoe can make your outfit and break the outfit and I've paired mine with midi block heels from Truffle Collection. The pointed toe not only adds length but is absolutely comfortable to wear throughout the day. I can visibly wear the outfit for work to hanging out with my ladies.

Choosing the unexpected  Prints to pair with the skirt is a good choice.
The cold shoulder top is a statement-making choice and is the perfect counterpoint to dreary monsoon days in Mumbai when paired with this skirt's lenght.




The gold chain detail makes our accessory look absolutely useless. One top and you are ready to work it! I would pair this with my Denim and Formal pants too! As for the skirt, I 'm working on more ways to show you the pairing probably in a later post.








Amydus has the most wearable collection available fulfilling your every day needs to formal & leisure wear. So if you are looking for your go to store for finds, Amydus is here for you. They have free shipping above 3 grand!
Stay Glued for the best in plus size fashion in India and let me know what do you think of this post, please?
Lovingly yours
XoxO


No comments:

Post a Comment