Sunday 7 May 2017

Waisted

The 80's favorite trend from the wall street is having a moment again in 2017.The done and dusted trend is back for the season and I'm talking about pinstripes here. Combining it with a very unlikely trend (for me ) of high waisted relaxed fits pants can be quite a task when styling for my body type.

High waisted are absolutely no biggie for me considering the fact that I had to wear it almost all my adolescence to bunch up the belly fat since that is the only fit I managed to snag off any branded stores that I would want bad! There was also bootcut, which well I do love but when imposed and restricted to a particular way I can't seem but to refuse to understand the routine works.


The thin pinstripes, an all-new addition by Lastinch, beautifully bunch up at the waist. There’s nothing more dated about the way you’ll be pulling on pinstripe prints this season. I like taking it in a less-is-more mentality on this blogpost pairing the pattern with a nexus t-shirt from the casuals section of plus size wear from Lifestyle while adding my baby houndstooth t-straps heels 👠

I also added a double layered choker my Toniq that completed my hippie vibes. My hair is in a pigtail and this is my comfy outfit except I would swap my shoes for closed toe block heels that will help me last throughout the day.
How do you like the pants and let me know how would you style them?









1 comment:

  1. Loved the outfit and your hair color is amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete