Thursday 16 February 2017

Retro Flounce featuring Femella











If somebody ever asked me about my style game  - Pinup/Old Hollywood Glam would spell it all.  Do judge me for the love of god, if I tell you that as much as I love my sarees I absolutely head over in heels am in love with the yesteryears of Hollywood.

If I could I would dressup the pinup girl everyday! As for today I hunt on for trends that I can inculcate small glimpses of the yesteryears.



So when i saw this dress on the Femella website I know I had to get it. The flouncy sleeves are my takeaway on the trend. The marsala colour is to swoon over, especially when it is compiled with detailed gold zipper. 
The fabric is the softest heather moss lycra with princess line seams and a beautifully rounded neck.
The hi-low hemline gives it the modern touch.I paired mine with some 100 denier stockings from Hunker Moller and Tresmode Pumps. My little ceramic pin gave it the perfect touch and I wore my hair in a short but retro waves swept back on one side.

Borrowed from the lux golden era I absolutely adore finger waves.The deep partition with the bangs swooped aside with pin is clearly one of my favourite hairstyles.

1 comment: