Wednesday 21 December 2016

One of the 55 LBD's



Every girl is entitled to own 55 Little Black Dresses at least! haha, Well that's m version at least. I have a humongous wardrobe thanks to blogging I increase it additionally every week. I cannot even stress how my life revolves around clothes being in the industry and making one as a hobby too. Coming back to the notion of 55 LBD's this was one of my very first purchases from ZARA on sale obviously in 2012.I remember not finding much of options but was very ecstatic to get this one even without trying on. So the dress is really special to me 'cos I rarely shop offline because of the availability and also this being ZARA really.

The plunging neckline is not something I'm wary of but my mother is. No excuses but I h ad to wear a cami slip dress underneath(Big Girls, you know what I mean.?)
Here I'm seen in my wrap dress paired with pumps from Tresmode and Earrings from Voylla. My hair is definitely inspired by the Kala Khatta Mojito that you have to try at Rockville Bar & Diner. The Mad Hair Scientist has given me a lot of texture but a very laidback wavy hair. I'm wearing Chambor on my lips.


















No comments:

Post a Comment